10 Things To Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance company may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask the insuance company to inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance compnay CAN NOT require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you have recived, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR, or ASE, for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.